Outstanding Portable Keyboard from Casio
The Casio CT-X3000 Portable Keyboard is an outstanding keyboard for nearly any skill level. It features pioneering AiX Sound Source technology, has an expandable library of 800 instrument tones, 260 accompaniment styles, and a bass reflex 12-watt speaker system, giving you nearly endless avenues of tonal and stylistic exploration. The 61 touch-sensitive keys respond beautifully, letting you chord effortlessly as well as work on melodic runs — a feature that keyboardists really appreciate.
Stellar features for sound
The CT-X3000 is a portable, sound-exploration dream. It has a 17-track MIDI data recorder and a 42-part mixer that let you craft elaborate sequences and songs. You can also record up to 100 different phrases and replay them using the phrase pads, adding all kinds of interesting aspects to your performances. Create new and interesting tones directly on the keyboard, or interact through USB with your computer and control external sounds and virtual instruments. There are also assignable expression pedal inputs on the CT-3000, allowing for external creative control of various parameters — it’s all up to you with the CT-X3000.
Casio CT-X3000 Portable Keyboard Features:
- Affordable, portable keyboard with AiX Sound Source technology for great sound
- Expandable library of 800 instrument tones
- 260 accompaniment styles offer endless tonal possibilities
- DSP effects including amp models — rotary speaker simulation lets you dial in cool vintage tone
- Bass reflex 12-watt speaker system puts out rich tone
- 61 touch-sensitive keys respond beautifully with 3 types of touch response
- 17-track MIDI data recorder with a 42-part mixer
- Record up to 100 different phrases and replay them using the phrase pads